Phone Number 15067420995
2021-12-16 | 7
What are the precautions for using a surf board?
Surfing is a kind of surfing that uses waves as the driving force. Use your superb skills and balance ability to use surf board to fight against the waves. Athletes stand on the surf board, or use nets, knee boards, inflatable rubber pads, rowing boats, kayaks and other water sports to control the waves. No matter what equipment is used, athletes must have high technical and balance abilities, and must be good at swimming long distances in wind and waves.
1. When handling the surf board, pay attention to the turning point. When placed on the ground, it should be handled with care. When the wind is strong, the surf board should be covered with sand to avoid being blown away by the wind.
2. When going out to sea with the surf board, the angle of the surf board should be in a straight line. Do not put the surf board in front of your body to prevent the waves from hitting the surf board and hitting your body.
3. When the surf board rushes back to the shore from the open sea, and the depth is about 30 cm, please lower the board immediately to prevent the surf board from directly hitting the rocks.
4. When the surf board collides with the waves, please do not use the surf rope and surf board to avoid hand injury.
5. When surfing, please keep the length of two surf boards in the sea for everyone.
Shindak surfboard is one of the top China Surf board Manufacturers and Paddle board Suppliers in China. We focus on producing high-quality products with complete specifications. The quality of our products has passed international certification and the price is affordable.
Welcome to choose Shindak surfboard - one of the top China Surf board Manufacturers and Paddle board Suppliers in China.
For more product information about YouTube information of Ningbo Shindak - China Yoga Paddle Boards Manufacturer, you can click on the relevant link below.
PREVIOUS:Shindak’s Active&Happy Trip in Xiamen
NEXT:What are the types of surf board
Your information has been sent to us, we will reply you shortlyOK
No success, please try again!Try Again