Phone Number 15067420995
2022-01-05 | 10
What is a surf board?
A surf board is a sports equipment used by people for surfing. The first surfboard used was about 5 meters long and weighed 50-60 kg. After the Second World War, foamed plastic panels appeared and the shape of the panels improved. The surfboards currently in use are 1.5 to 2.7 meters long, about 60 cm wide, and 7 to 10 cm thick. The boards are light and flat, with slightly narrow front and rear ends, and a stabilizing tail fin at the bottom of the back. In order to increase friction, a waxy outer film is also coated on the surface of the board. The weight of all surfboards is only 11 to 26 kilograms.
Classification of surfboards
1. Long board-more than 9 feet in length, suitable for beginners.
2. Short board-The length is less than 7 feet, which belongs to the technical type of corrugated board.
3. Gun board-narrow and long, designed to cope with big waves like Hawaii.
Fourth, soft board-strong dynamic mobility, not limited by the size of the wave, suitable for beginners.
5. Floating raft board-the board surface is wide and the speed changes slowly, suitable for beginners to practice on the wave board.
6. Body surfing-without using any tools, float the human body on the surface of the water by swimming on a shallower seashore, and move forward with the ups and downs of the waves.
Shindak surfboard is one of the top China Surf board Manufacturers and Paddle board Suppliers in China. We focus on producing high-quality products with complete specifications. The quality of our products has passed international certification and the price is affordable.
Welcome to choose Shindak surfboard - one of the top China Surf board Manufacturers and Paddle board Suppliers in China.
For more product information about YouTube information of Ningbo Shindak - China Yoga Paddle Boards Manufacturer, you can click on the relevant link below.
PREVIOUS:Shindak’s Active&Happy Trip in Xiamen
NEXT:What are the applications of Inflatable Boats
Your information has been sent to us, we will reply you shortlyOK
No success, please try again!Try Again